If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Registration Officer.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Manage Doctor candidates through the registration process
- Advise and obtain all documentation from candidates
- Ensure all recruitment checks are conducted in line with company policies
- Liaise with recruiters and candidates to ensure interviews are conducted
- Prioritise candidates by availability or those urgently needed to meet the business needs
- Inform the Recruitment Manager of any candidate complaints, issues, or concerns
- Take part in any applicable priority campaigns to recruit new candidates into the team
- Support Recruitment Consultants/Placement Officers and Team Managers with Audits
- Achieving agreed timescales and KPIs as agreed with the Recruitment Manager
- Ensure candidates are made aware of appropriate work available
- Utilising your strong administration and customer service skills
If you enjoy working onsite within a fast-paced environment whilst building relationships within a healthcare setting, then this role will be ideal for you to utilise your administration and customer service skills.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped commission & bonus structure (certain recruitment roles)
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.