If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare are currently looking for an International Resourcing Consultant to join our International healthcare recruitment team based in London, Liverpool Street. The team specialises in the permanent recruitment of skilled Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health professionals into the Middle East and cruise ships across the world.
You will be responsible for ensuring that there is a constant supply of candidates who meet the criteria and needs of our clients so that permanent international vacancies can be filled within the required timeframes.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Candidate attraction, marketing, and advertising job vacancies, sourcing strong talent, screening CVs and formatting CVs
- Growing and maintaining a strong pipeline of candidates using a variety of techniques
- Keeping the candidates fully informed on all new work opportunities and details of jobs and promote new vacancies through candidate marketing calls.
- Database management
- International, Middle East and Cruise ship inbox management
- Maintaining up to date records of all candidates shared with Recruitment Consultants
- Ensuring a continuous candidate pipeline in line with quality standards and clients' expectations
- Checking candidates' eligibility
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns and marketing events
- Monitoring industry trends
- Keeping informed of new policies and procedures in the recruiting countries.
An experienced sales orientated healthcare Resourcer or Recruiter with ideally some exposure to international permanent recruitment.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped commission & bonus structure (certain recruitment roles)
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.