Client Name: NHS ScotlandLocation: NHS FifeRole: Band 5 Registered NurseRates: £20-£32Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends.Benefits:Access to Care4Carers...
Client Name: NHS Scotland
Location: NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
Role: Band 5 Registered Nurse
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends.
- Access to Care4Carers to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple healthboards
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- a methodical approach to tasks
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Nurse with Medacs Healthcare, you will
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse, qualified for at least 6 months
- Minimum 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 2 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
So, if you are a Band 5 Registered Nurse and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team at Medacs Healthcare, apply today.