Client Name: University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS TrustRole: Band 5 Registered NurseRates: Up to £40.00 per hourShifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the...
Client Name: Broomfield Hospital; Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Band 5 Registered Nurse
Shifts: Flexible hours, choice of wards and shifts available.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support ill patients and their families throughout what can be a stressful and uncertain time. You will be carrying out essential tasks such as taking blood and undertaking patient observations for post-surgery patients as well as emergency admissions and planned admissions. Your calm, reassuring nature and methodical approach to tasks will ensure patients feel safe and reassured.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- a methodical approach to tasks
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Nurse with Mid and South Essex, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
If you are ready to demonstrate your nursing skills and passion for patient care in this Band 5 Registered Nurse role, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today.