Client Name: University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS TrustRole: Band 5 Registered NurseRates: Up to £40.00 per hourShifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the...
Client Name: Sussex Community Hospital
Role: Registered Nurse
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- a methodical approach to tasks
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Registered Nurse with Sussex community hospital, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
If you are ready to demonstrate your nursing skills and passion for patient care in this Band 5 Registered Nurse role, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today.