We currently offer an excellent chance to join one of the UAE's leading healthcare providers as Consultant Paeds Pulmonologist. This organization boasts a wide network of hospitals and clinics across the United Arab Emirates.
The hospital is located in Abu Dhabi and offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including Neonatology & Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General & Paediatric Surgery, Women's Diagnostics & Breast Imaging, Minimally Access Surgery and more, all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly-qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centered care.
- UK CCT or US Board specialist certificates or equivalent Tier 1 qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of full time Consultant Paeds Pulmonologist experience post CCT or US Board or equivalent Tier 1 qualification in the required specialty
- Fellowship in Paediatric Pulmonology
- Valid medical licence in home country
- Eligibility for DOH registration as Consultant Paeds Pulmonologist
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Free flights at the beginning and end of contract (extended to eligible dependents).
- Relocation allowance based on a reimbursement model.
- Private health insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
- Working with one of the most high-end reputable hospital groups in the Middle East.
If this position would be of interest to you, please share your updated CV for review