Client Name: NHS ScotlandLocation: NHS Ayrshire & Arran Role: Band 5 Registered Mental Health NurseRates: £22.31 £52.94 per hour!Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout...
Client Name: Guys & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
(UK experience required)
Rates: £18.01 - £30.00 per hour
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends.
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and well being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we're available when you need us
We are looking for a diligent, knowledgeable Registered Mental Health Nurses with recent experience to come and join our team of health care professionals and specialists.
Working flexible shifts in hospitals, you will be providing constant monitoring and care for patients.
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
Culture and inclusion
As a valued nurse, your happiness is of the utmost importance.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- 6 months recent relevant UK experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
Culture and inclusion
So, if you are a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team, apply today.
Please call the Registration Team on 01785 256434 or click the apply button.