Employer: Medacs HealthcareRole: Disability PIP Assessor (ideal for Registered Nurse, Physios, Paramedics)Salary: £35,000 £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)Shifts: Full/part time availableLocation:ScunthorpeSuitable for currently registered Nurses (RGN,...
Client Name: County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Band 5 Registered Nurse
Rates: Upto £37.98
Various shifts to suit you: earlies, lates, long days, nightshifts
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts with flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Competitive pay rates and next day payroll
- A dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day so we can get you the right shift at the right time
- £250 referral scheme
- Free training for your own personal development
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Access to Care4Carers to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Revalidation support
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- Quick thinking abilities
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- A methodical approach to tasks
- The ability to work well and under pressure
- Empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- A desire to learn and improve
- The ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Nurse with County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
If you can be flexible in your work and apply a systematic, skilled approach to your clinical tasks, we want to hear from you. Apply today.