If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Field based Regional Onboarding Officer to travel in the Manchester area to meet and interview our healthcare candidates in person.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Interviewing candidates across all MGG UK brands and staffing groups
- Travelling to meet with candidates in person - current drivers licence and access to your own car required (car allowance provided)
- Verifying documentation as per Framework guidelines
- Conducting training of candidates as and when appropriate and required
- Ensuring own travel and venues are booked in the most effective and cost-efficient manner
- Liaising with the office-based team on a daily and weekly basis to ensure appointments are appropriately scheduled in
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality and delivery of service is maintained
- Identifying, establishing, building, and maintaining effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is a high priority and customers receive responsive services
If you are process driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced field-based role meeting with and building rapport with healthcare candidates then this role will be ideal for you to utilise your recruitment, customer service or sales experience.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Car allowance for this field-based role
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus public holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care, and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics, and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.