Client Name: NHS HighlandRole: Consultant RheumatologistRates: £110-£130 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considered Consultant in Rheumatology At Raigmore HospitalNHS Highland...
Consultant in Rheumatology
At Rotherham District General Hospital
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
09:00am - 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
GP referrals and triage First treatment and outpatients Telephone clinics, No on calls
Accommodation - if the stay one or two nights the cost per night is £25.00. If it three nights upwards it is £20.00 per night.
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation & Appraisal support and Medacs Designated Body Connection
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at consultant level, or references to support your transition up to consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).