A fantastic opportunity available for Senior Rehabilitative Registered Nurses in Al Ain!
Medacs Healthcare is offering a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Rehabilitative Registered Nurses. Our client is part of SEHA network and provides specialised level of medical care to adult and paediatric patients with chronic illness or disability, sub-acute, post-acute, or long-term care. Their medical facilities are managed by highly experienced physicians, therapists, and nurses using state-of-the-art medical equipment, set in a world-class hospitality environment. The facilities are accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International).
The client offers the following benefits:
* Highly competitive tax-free salary
* 14 days accommodation on arrival
* Health Insurance.
* Malpractice Insurance.
* Annual flight
* Joining flights, licensure, and visa costs.
* Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Graduate from School of Nursing (Not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program).
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing and/or Master in Nursing / Health Services Management.
- Maintains valid, current RN licensure from own country.
- Training Experience in Rehabilitative nursing practices.
To find out more about this role, please contact Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633