Medacs Healthcare is seeking nurses experienced in administering chemotherapy for a fantastic opportunity in Edinburgh.The ideal candidate will be committed to providing the highest quality...
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Recovery nurses with recent relevant UK experience for flexible shifts, hours to suit yourself to work in Shrewsbury
Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, offering you over 30 years' experience in healthcare recruitment. By joining Medacs Healthcare you can enjoy:
- Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
- * Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
- * Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
- * First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status
- * Competitive pay rates - with daily payroll
- * Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
- * Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
- * Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience as a Recovery Nurse and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT
Competitive pay rates are available
Medacs Healthcare welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES