If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested in a career within the recruitment sector and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
Our Homecare Division
Our Homecare division prides itself on being a quality homecare provider that coordinates and delivers domiciliary care, specialist care and complex care services to the elderly, children, and those with special needs within their homes.
Working in our Homecare division
Governed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), our teams work with service users, their loved ones, local authorities, social services and case managers to create customised homecare packages that promote independence, wellbeing and quality of life.
On a daily basis, our teams coordinate visitations into people's homes to provide personal care to individuals, so that they can continue to live in their homes independently.
We have CQC registered branches and services in seven locations. Across our branches we have staff who plan and coordinate our services, and Care Workers out in the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Homecare division is currently recruiting for a Specialist Care Coordinator.
Reporting to the Registered/Branch Manager and Care Manager, you will be championing the Medacs brand, and creating a seamless service provision for service users. Part of this will be ensuring all care workers have everything they need to carry out their work effectively.
In your role, you will maximise sales and gross margin through the acquisition of new and existing contracts and the efficient servicing of contracts/private clients. You will be relied upon to ensure that the business meets all contract KPIs, identifies any areas for improvement, and creates and implements action plans where necessary.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Making sure all care workers are fully briefed before commencing a care package
- Managing timekeeping and absences of the care workforce
- Contacting all service users/clients via a telephone call on a monthly/quarterly basis and recorded on the system
- Updating all service users/clients and care worker files, scanning and recording any relevant information
- Carrying out monitoring functions such as service users/client's satisfaction telephone calls and service users/clients review visits
- Ensuring that all complaints and concerns reported through events are recorded on the computer record and followed by the complaint's procedure
- Working closely with the Recruitment Team/Registered Branch Manager to review candidate attraction/candidate flow
- Dealing with payroll/invoice requests/queries
- Assisting with preparation of timesheets, ensuring the care plan and timesheet match
- Understanding and attending relevant training to enhance skills and service delivery
If you are process driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment whilst building relationships within a healthcare setting, then this role will be ideal for you to utilise your customer service skills.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare..
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.