Medacs healthcare have a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to work within your local community supporting our clients on a daily basis that will...
Medacs healthcare have a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to work within your local community supporting our clients on a daily basis that will leave you with a smile on your face knowing how much you are appreciated, valued and how much of a difference you are making in your working hours to the people who need it the most.
What Medacs have to offer you:
- Competitive Pay rate
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Full/Part time flexible hours are available to suit your work life balance
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral scheme
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Company Mobile phone
- Excellent In-house training (yearly refreshers)
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free PPE
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Workers'
Duties of a Care Assistant:
- Promoting dignity and respect as well as independence and encourage Service Users well-being
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and social support
To be successful in the role of a Care Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition - we can provide full training, mentoring, round the clock support and on-going career development
- Be Reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good Communicator
- Good Organisational/time management skills
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to a car or Be willing to use local public transport as you'll be providing home to home care
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant, are looking to provide a first-class quality service, then click apply today, or call Natalie Eliseou at Medacs Leicester on 01162 643922 or email Natalie.Eliseou@medacs.com
Keywords: Homecare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Worker, Carer, Homecarer, Loughborough