A fantastic opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist specialising in Pain in Abu Dhabi!
Medacs Healthcare is offering a very exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist (specialising in Pain) for a well-established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates in a state-of-the-art outpatient facility that specialises in diabetes treatment, research, training and public health awareness.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
* Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
* Service bonus upon completion of contract.
* Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
* Health Insurance and Malpractice Insurance
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
To find out more about this role, please contact Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633