A fantastic opportunity available for a Consultant Paediatric Pulmonologist (Sleep experience desired) in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain!
Medacs Healthcare is offering a very exciting opportunity for a Consultant Paediatric Pulmonologist (Sleep experience desired) for a well-established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates. The suitable candidate will work across facilities in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Our client is a world class hospital based in Abu Dhabi. The hospital is JCI (Join Commission International) accredited.
The client offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary free of tax.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Permanent contract.
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
- Minimum of 2-3 years Consultant Paediatric Pulmonologist experience post specialist training.
To find out more about this role, please contact Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633