On behalf of an internationally respected healthcare organisation, Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit Paediatric Staff Nurse.
Our client is a leader in delivering health care and provides a wide range of clinical, academic, and research programs from public health and primary care to fine tertiary care specialties and sub-specialties. Their hospitals are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Ahsa, Dammam, and Medina.
- Registered Nurse with a current and valid nursing licence from home country (UK, Ireland, South Africa, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand).
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from UK, Ireland, South Africa, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Minimum of 2 years' current clinical experience as Paediatric Staff Nurse.
The hospital is offering competitive salaries, an appealing benefits package, and an employee rewards program to inspire organisational loyalty and sustain high performance.
- Tax free salary (based on experience).
- Free accommodation (single).
- Transport to and from work.
- Flight on mobilisation and at the end of contract.
- Annual leave flight ticket per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 30 days annual leave per year.
- 11 days public holidays per year.
- End of service bonus.
- Various training programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement and progression.
To apply, kindly forward your fully comprehensive CV to Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com or call 0044 (0) 203 096 4633.