Cruise ship doctor / USA and the Caribbean
We are currently looking for Doctors with at least three years' recent postgraduate clinical experience in either emergency medicine, acute care or ICU. Your most recent role should be in a clinical setting.
Our client sails throughout the Mediterranean and Australia as well as the US and the Caribbean, therefore candidates must also be eligible to be issued a US C1/D Visa.
The cruise ship offers the following benefits:
- Attractive salary free of tax USD10,000/GBP7,327 per month - UK legislation requires that the company declares your wages to the HMRC and withhold taxes. You might want to consult a tax office to learn about tax reimbursements and benefits for seafarers in your country.
- Food and accommodation provided
- Transport provided
- Training and development opportunities
- Culturally diverse working environment
- Excellent travel opportunities
- You must hold a Medical Degree
- You must be a currently Registered Doctor with valid professional license with an appropriate governmental/national regulatory body
- Hold a valid ALS/ACLS certificate
- Minimum of 3+ years of postgraduate clinical experience in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Canada, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible to be issued with a US C1/D Visa
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher) and Microsoft Office programmes
- Fluency in written and spoken English (both conversational and technical)
- A commitment to completing at least 2 four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
To find out more about this role, please email Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com