Client Name: Medway NHS Foundation Trust Role: Band 5 A&E Nurse (UK experience required) Rates: £18.55 £37.00 per hour Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts...
Fantastic nursing job opportunities available in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates!
Medacs Healthcare is looking for PICU, general peadiatric and peadiatric emergency nurses nurses with at least 3 years experience post bachelors degree and current and valid registraiton from the home country (e.g UK NMC).
Our client is a world class hospital based in Abu Dhabi. The hospital is JCI (Join Commission International) accredited.
Paediatric intensive care department specialises in the care of critically ill children, provides continuous monitoring and the highest level of medical care. PICU team along with surgeons, paediatricians, nurses and other healthcare specialists care for medical issues as well as surgical non-trauma cases.
The client offers permanent contracts and working hours are 48 per week (split between 4 or 5 working days).
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax (based on experience).
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Diploma not accepted due to licensing requirements).
- 3+ years' postgraduate experience in a hospital setting (Western Europe, Central America, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia).
- Current and valid registration from the home country.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- BLS, ALS, ACLS or PALS certification required.
For further information about these roles, please contact Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com