An outstanding opportunity is available for exceptional Nurses to join the ship's crew!
We are currently looking for Cruise Ship Nurses with at least three years' recent postgraduate clinical experience in either emergency medicine, acute care or ICU. Your most recent role should be in a clinical setting.
Our client sails throughout the Mediterranean and Australia as well as the US and the Caribbean, therefore candidates must also be eligible to be issued a US C1/D Visa.
- The cruise ship offers the following benefits:
- Tax free salary of USD 4,710 per month
- Free accommodation, meals and drink on the ship.
- Access to ships' amenities and entertainment.
- Discounted prices onboard shops
- Free gym access
- Crew welfare program
- Excellent travel opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (or equivalent registered nursing qualification)
- Registered Nurse with valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Hold a valid ALS/ACLS certificate
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Canada, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible to be issued with a US C1/D Visa
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher) and Microsoft Office programmes
- Fluency in written and spoken English (both conversational and technical)
- A commitment to completing at least 2 four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
To find out more about this role, please email: Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com