Client Name: Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse (UK experience required)
Rates: £27.35 - £42.64 per hour
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends.
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we're available when you need us
Are you a dedicated and skilled Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse with recent UK experience? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the team of healthcare staff
Working on a flexible shift-based rota, you will be responsible for providing constant monitoring and care for patients in seriously ill or unstable conditions. With access to state-of-the-art medical equipment, you will have the chance to provide the highest standards of care throughout your career.
This role will provide you with the very best opportunities to develop and consolidate your acute care skills while prioritising patient care and upholding the NMC professional Code of Conduct and the NHS values.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support seriously ill patients and their families. Whether it is for emergency admissions, planned admissions or post-surgery, you will be an essential source of information and reassurance throughout what can be a stressful and uncertain time.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse, you will have:
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse you will:
- provide constant monitoring and care for patients in seriously ill or unstable conditions.
- actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families.
- communicate clinical information using a variety of methods to ensure effective understanding.
- safely identify, prepare, check and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- be responsible for adhering to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Be a registered nurse.
- At least 6 months post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent UK experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
With your skills and passion for patient care, you will be an asset to the ITU/ICU team. Apply today and enjoy flexible hours, next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.
Please call the Registration Team on 01785 256434 or click the apply button.