Homecare Assistant London Borough of Richmond £10.85 Are you a compassionate and caring individual who is experienced or considering a career in care? Are you...
Homecare Assistant- Weekdays AM and PM Weekends AM and PM
London Borough of Richmond- SW13, SW14, TW9, TW10
Are you a compassionate and caring individual who is experienced or considering a career in care? Are you looking for flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekends? If so, get in touch with Medacs Healthcare today...
Based in Lewisham, London Medacs Healthcare can offer you flexible working opportunities that will not only kick start your career, but also give you daily job satisfaction as you play a vital part in helping our service users to remain independent within their own home. With both full and part-time opportunities available, we can provide you with a range of working patterns to suit your requirements and availability.
We have roles covering the following areas in the London Borough of Richmond
- Richmond Hill
As a Homecare Assistant you will support with:
- Promoting dignity and respect
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation/support
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and social support
To be successful in the role of a Homecare Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition - we can provide full training, mentoring, round the clock support and on-going career development
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to a car or be willing to use local public transport as you'll be providing home to home care
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- Competitive rates of pay £10.85 per hour
- We will provide you with industry leading training and development, starting with our new starter Care Certificated Induction training followed by shadowing some of our most experienced care workers to ensure that you can get experience of the role first-hand
- We fully support flexible working! We have a range of work patterns to suit all requirements, on both a full and part-time basis - all include mornings, evening and weekends
- Travel pay for time spent travelling between care calls
- Company mobile telephone provided for rota access and electronic call monitoring
- You will be given on-going career support and professional development, should you wish to progress
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Workers'
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
**We're also offering a FREE Enhanced DBS to support our workforce who are on the front-line**
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in becoming a Homecare Assistant, are looking to provide a first-class quality service, then click apply today, or call Nimmi on 020 8688 5825
Keywords: Homecare Assistant, Care Worker, Carer, Homecarer, Care Assistant, Richmond