Consultant in HaematologyAt Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS TrustThe Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS TrustFull time, Monday to Friday + 1:3 On Calls1:3 ON CALLS50% for non-resident...
Consultant in Haematology
At The Great Western Hospital
Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
From Monday 05/12/2022 to Tuesday 14/02/2023
We are in need of a Haematology Consultant 10 Pas per week 5th Dec 2022 - 14th Feb 2023
Accommodation subject to availability
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).