If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested and passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics as a Recruitment Consultant.
ABOUT the Trainee Healthcare Recruitment Consultant role recruiting for Doctors
Global Medics recruits for locum, fixed term contracts and substantive Doctors in acute care, primary care and mental health, across established and emerging territories. Working in partnership with clients and doctors alike, and pride ourselves on being able to match the best medical practitioners to the most suitable vacancies.
Global Medics are now looking to grow their team, and this is a fantastic opportunity to work within our fast paced medical division, they are well positioned to ensure the right candidate has the tool, support and training to succeed.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing a growing portfolio of clients
- Building an excellent working relationship with your candidate database of Doctors
- Obtaining Doctors weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments and roles whilst offering your continued support
- Finding new Doctor candidates through advertising, generating candidate leads and referrals
- The role can be office based in London or hybrid with a blended mix of working from home and the office
When joining Global Medics you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries + uncapped commission and bonus scheme
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
Global Medics is part of the Medacs Global Group a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.