Medacs Healthcare, leading nursing agency with over 30 years' experience, are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) specialising in working in Theatres (scrub, anaesthetic, recovery and...
Position: Scrub Nurse OR ODP
Pay: Minimum of £350 per day
Contract type: Monday to Friday - Flexible, Saturday shifts as well
Client type: NHS
Are you an experienced Scrub Nurse? Do you have experience scrubbing for gynaecology, paediatric & obstetrics? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis on Saturdays. If you're an experienced Scrub Nurse who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To prepare all the necessary instruments and equipment for surgery, including microscopes, lasers and endoscopes
- To provide the correct surgical instruments and materials to the surgeon
- To be responsible for all surgical instruments, equipment and swabs during the operation
- To act as a link between the surgical team and other parts of the theatre and hospital
- To anticipate the requirements of the surgical team and responding effectively
- £250 Joining Bonus (Rules Apply)
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.