Client Name: HCA HealthcareRole: Scrub Practitioner/NurseRates: Up to £38.28 per hour.Shifts: Variable ad-hoc and block bookings available Benefits:Access to Care4Carers our support service to help...
Client Name: HCA Healthcare
Role: Scrub Practitioner/Nurse
Rates: Up to £38.28 per hour.
Shifts: Variable - ad-hoc and block bookings available
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses, Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Theatre Support Workers and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.
The Wilmslow Hospital ranks as one of the most technologically advanced in the country where state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic equipment and a dedicated team of healthcare professionals come together to provide the highest standards of care to many patients every year.
You will be joining a friendly team of healthcare staff who are passionate about what they do and the services they provide to both patients and visitors. The Trusts core values of The Wilmslow Hospital shine through in their commitment to providing an access for all service where people matter most.
As a Scrub Practitioner/Nurse you will:
- Demonstrate and develop clinical assessment skills and prioritise the care for patients undergoing a surgical / anaesthetic procedure.
- Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information using various methods to ensure effective understanding.
- Contribute to the continuing development of patient care within the operating theatres, e.g. through sharing knowledge and expertise as required.
- Prepare and organise the clinical area to receive patients for elective, emergency, and trauma procedures.
- To safely identify, prepare, check and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Be a registered adult, child, mental health or learning disability nurse.
- At least 2 years' post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
With your skills and passion for patient care you will be an asset to the theatre team. Apply today and enjoy next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.