Role: Band 6 CT- Radiographer (UK clinical experience Required)Shift- Fulltime Block bookingsLocation: Chelsea ,London UKBenefits:* Access to Care4Carers our support service to help support your...
Use images to diagnose, treat, and manage various medical conditions and diseases.
* Liaise with medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality treatment.
* Elect appropriate radiology techniques for patient diagnosis and undertake minimally invasive procedures to guide and direct a variety of intervention treatments.
* Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information to explain findings using a variety of methods to ensure practical understanding.
* Assess and prioritise patient/client requirements.
* Recognise, review, and report a patient's condition and any changes to the patient and the multidisciplinary team.
* Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks.