Bariatric Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Our client's Psychology Clinic specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of a wider range of psychological problems affecting adults, children, adolescents and families. Suitable candidates must have experience in providing treatment for anxiety and depression in diabetes patients.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Psychology.
- Postgraduate Doctoral degree (Ph.D.; Psy.D.; Ed.D.; D.Clin.Psy.) from an approved psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology.
- Preferably Arabic and English speaking.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in bariatric psychology post Doctoral degree.
- Current and valid registration from the country of origin.
The hospital group offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE (for overseas applicants).
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance (extended to eligible dependents)
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour Law.
Contract is permanent and unlimited with working hours of 48 hours per week split between 5 working days.
The client will cover the cost of the DOH licence and entry permit for the employee.
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV for review.