Our client is one of the world-class healthcare providers in the United Arab Emirates. The hospital group will be opening an outpatient facility in Dubai in 2022. We are looking for Consultant level doctors with experience in working in an outpatient facility. There will be no inpatient or emergency work.
Suitable candidates must have completed one of the following specialist training:
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
Candidates must also have a current and valid medical registration in home country and must be eligible for DHA Dubai Consultant licence.
Consultant Consultant physcician roles available in the following specialties (outpatient/day surgery only):
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.
To apply, please share your updated CV for review. Due to the number of applications, please note that only candidates that meet our clients' requirements will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.