Consultant Respiratory Medicine & Sleep Medicine - Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Our client is one of the well-established world-class healthcare providers in the United Arab Emirates. The hospital group is opening a new outpatient (medical and surgical) facility in Dubai and is looking for a Consultant Respiratory Medicine with Fellowship in Sleep Medicine and experience from an established sleep medicine department/ sleep lab.
Candidate must be eligible for DHA Dubai Consultant licence and also have completed one of the following specialist training:
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CSCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
- Plus Fellowship in Sleep Medicine.
The hospital group offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax free salary - based on experience and qualifications.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in Dubai.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.
- Working in one of the strongest and well-established hospital groups in the Middle East.
0044 (0) 203 096 4633.