Medacs Healthcare is looking for an experienced Non-Interventional Cardiology Consultant for a hospital based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Non-Interventional Cardiology Consultant is needed for mainly outpatient practice 5 days a week / 48 hours per week; outpatient consultations, diagnostic and work-up for patients (EKG, Echo, Stress test, Holter monitoring).
Type of contract: permanent, full time
Working hours: 48 per week, split between 5 working days
Joining date: flexible, preferably within 6 months
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
- 2+ Years' experience post speciality.
- Current and valid medical registration and licence in home country.
- Plus candidates must be DOH Abu Dhabi licensed or eligible.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Tax free salary + incentives.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.
To find out more about this role, please call 0044 (0) 203 096 4633 or email Zuzana.Flowerdew@medacs.com