Consultant Obs & Gynae (High Risk) - Abu Dhabi
We are looking for an experienced, female Consultant Obs & Gynae (High Risk) for a paediatric and women's health hospital in Abu Dhabi.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including Neonatology & Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General & Paediatric Surgery, Women's Diagnostics & Breast Imaging, Minimally Access Surgery and more, all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly-qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centered care.
- UK CCT or US Board specialist certificates or equivalent Tier 1 qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of full time Consultant Obs & Gynae experience post CCT or US Board or equivalent Tier 1 qualification in the required specialty.
- Special interest in high risk pregnancies.
- Valid medical licence in home country.
- Eligibility for DOH registration.
- Bilingual candidates preferred (fluent in English and Arabic).
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Free flights at the beginning and end of contract (extended to eligible dependents).
- Relocation allowance based on a reimbursement model.
- Private health insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
- Working with one of the most high-end reputable hospital groups in the Middle East.
If this position would be of interest to you, please share your updated CV and a specialist certificate for review.