Medacs Healthcare has a number of exciting opportunities for western trained Paediatric Critical Care Nurses interested in working in an ultramodern, paediatric hospital in Dubai!
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (minimum 3 years study duration; full-time study).
- Current and valid nursing registration from the country of practice.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Paediatric Critical Care (full time employment).
- Current and valid BLS and PALS.
- Covid vaccination.
- Eligibility for DHA licence in Dubai.
Salary & Benefits:
- Tax free salary - based on experience. (we will review your CV and advise the salary based on the grade - prior submitting your application for review).
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in Dubai.
- Onboarding flight and end of contract flight.
- Health insurance.
- 15 Days CME & training leaves per year.
- 22 days annual leave per year + public holidays.
- 48 working hours per week/ 4x 12 hour shifts per week (3 days off per week).
- 1 year contract; renewable.
- End of service bonus.
If this position is of interest to you, please share you updated CV for review.