Medacs Healthcare has a number of exciting opportunities for western trained PICU Nurses interested in working in an ultramodern, paediatic hospital in Dubai!
The hospital's Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) is an intensive care unit for patients beyond the neonatal age (29 days old full term or corrected age beyond 40 weeks of the ex-preterm babies provided their weight is more than 3 kg) through adolescence. The PICU is designed and equipped with the latest medical technology and utilises numerous high-level diagnostic and therapeutic modalities to facilitate critical and intensive care management for children and adolescent patient populations.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (minimum 3 years study duration; full-time study).
- Current and valid nursing registration from the country of practice.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in PICU (full time employment).
- Current and valid BLS and PALS.
- Covid vaccination.
- Eligibility for DHA licence in Dubai.
Salary & Benefits:
- Tax free salary - based on experience. (we will review your CV and advise the salary based on the grade - prior submitting your application for review).
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in Dubai.
- Onboarding flight and end of contract flight.
- Health insurance.
- 15 Days CME & training leaves per year.
- 22 days annual leave per year + public holidays.
- 48 working hours per week/ 4x 12 hour shifts per week (3 days off per week).
- 1 year contract; renewable.
- End of service bonus.
If this position is of interest to you, please share you updated CV for review.