Consultant Vascular Surgeon - Abu Dhabi.
On behalf of our client, Medacs Healthcare is looking for an experienced Consultant Vascular Surgeon with at least 2-3 years full time experience post CCT.
Our client is a leading private tertiary care hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour emergency department. This Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital offers the very highest standard of healthcare, delivered by a highly qualified team of medical experts.
Salary & Benefits information:
- Tax-free salary plus incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Life & Disability insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- 10 days paid study leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
CONTRACT: The contract is permanent and full time. The contract is initially for 3 years, and it extends automatically unless agreed otherwise. If the candidate decides to leave the hospital before completing the 3-year contract, a 3 months' notice will be required. Candidate will NOT be required to reimburse the hospital for any onboarding costs.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week with one hour off per day/ straight shifts split between 5 working days.
Should this role would be of interest to you, please email email@example.com or call 0203 0964633.