Driving efficiencies with in-depth operational reviews
Workforce Consulting offers a way to evaluate the efficiency of your recruitment and staffing operations. Our specialist team undertake a comprehensive workforce review and provide detailed analytics with practical recommendations, identifying clear opportunities for cost reductions, process efficiencies and productivity improvements.
Our experts can also support your team to implement the recommendations and ensure the identified benefits are realised.
- Reduce staffing costs – control agency use and realise immediate savings, typically 10% of overall staffing spend
- Transform recruitment efficiency – improve applicant tracking and onboarding and significantly reduce time-to-hire
- Optimise e-Rostering – standardise booking policies and accurately map activity to demand, improving resource utilisation
- Enhance patient safety – develop sustainable working patterns that maximise productivity, streamline services and contribute to enhanced quality and continuity of care
- Rapid action – support available to immediately implement practical recommendations, with a balance between ‘quick wins’ and longer-term strategic improvements
Workforce Consultancy Case Study
Medacs Healthcare, the largest provider of healthcare managed service and workforce solutions in the UK, began working with Community Integrated Care in 2018. Community Integrated Care is one of the UK's largest social care charities, delivering life-enhancing support to people with a diverse range of care needs and employing over 5,500 staff in a variety of roles.
Medacs Healthcare has helped us to transform our recruitment process, significantly reducing the average time to hire and supporting us to realise a number of cost savings. We now have the right processes in place to ensure we continue to recruit the support workers we need to consistently deliver care in all our regional locations.
Community Integrated Care, CEO, Community Integrated Care