If you’re a nurse or healthcare assistant (HCA) interested in gaining extra experience and improving your practice across a wide range of settings, we are the nursing agency for you.
With thousands of permanent and temporary opportunities available across NHS and private sector for general and specialist nurses, healthcare assistants, operating department practitioners and nurse practitioners, you’ll enjoy first-sight of available shifts and permanent positions.
In addition to this, working as a nurse through Medacs, you’ll benefit from;
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Next-day payroll - submit your timesheet by 3pm and get paid the following day
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
- Thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Choice of PAYE, umbrella or limited company payment options
- Free mandatory training
- Generous joining bonus – terms apply
- Dedicated 24/7 support – in addition to your dedicated consultant, you’ll also have access to friendly, professional support from our out-of-hours team
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Excellent referral scheme - receive £250 each time you refer a nurse - terms apply
- View payments anytime - access payslips and lots more with your secure online personal login
We enable you to take control of your work/life balance because ultimately, you can decide when, where and how often you'd like to work whether it be in a full-time permanent position or in part-time temporary positions.