Love Report Writing?
Need a better work-life balance?
Ambitious and want to move up into a specialist clinical division?
This unique, fast-paced role is perfect if you’re ambitious about climbing up the career ladder but want a better work-life balance. If you are currently a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist, or Occupational Therapist with over 1 year of experience, come and join our specialist clinical team.
Significant Work Making Impact on Lives
Each day will be different as you carry out a mixture of telephone, video and face to face assessments with claimants covering a wide range of disabilities and health conditions.
Your passion for information gathering and critical analysis will come into play through producing detailed, structured reports based on your assessments and clinical expertise.
Good internet connection and a quiet work environment will see you excel in this role.
Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for ambitious individuals who thrive on working quickly and have a strong interest in report writing.
The work you do has a big impact on real lives, so we’ll make sure you get the time you need with each claimant to undertake a quality assessment. It will be challenging at times, but we’ll support you in managing your assessments efficiently to deliver the best service.
What we look for:
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with a minimum one year of post-registration experience in diverse settings where you can demonstrate a broad range of clinical experience and knowledge.
Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
Strong interest in in-depth report writing and attention to detail
A typing speed of 40 words per minute is required to accomplish the role
(most people have an average typing speed of 40 wpm – test your typing speed here)
Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
Strong IT skills are essential with high competency in Microsoft Office
Ability to work independently under pressure
Our people are the driving force behind delivering an excellent, specialist service.
In return for your passion, hard work and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000 and the following which are available from your very first day:
- Excellent starting salary of £35,000 per annum
- Salary uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months (Ts&Cs apply)
- 25 days annual leave plus additional birthday leave and holiday buy back/sell scheme (Ts&Cs apply)
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Flexible working options available Monday - Friday
- £500 refer a friend scheme Ts&Cs apply)
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC annual fee once passed probation
- Extensive training an e-learning programme and paid 4 week course
- Ongoing support through workshops, peer supervision and training sessions to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Discounts for 100s of stores and memberships with our Lifestyle platform
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme and well-being Calm app
- Optional paid overtime
- Employee recognition award schemes
*T&Cs apply, speak to the team to learn more!
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
Where we hire
As this role is your choice of hybrid working or remote, you may be required to come into one of our offices for any IT issues or otherwise. We are based in the following locations and visit this page to learn more.